Tekdata wiring looms offer the widest range of technologies, from the automotive standard ‘Raychem’ System 25 PVC wire and conduit through to autosport standard Raychem system 25 44AWG ‘Computaweave’ assembly which can be tailored to best fit any application.
Our engineers have experience in reverse engineering existing installations, designing assemblies to operate in the broadest range of market sectors. These cover the extremely harsh environments of Aerospace, Defence, Space and Autosport.
Our knowledge gained in these differing market sectors enable us where required to incorporate advanced materials or techniques that can drastically reduce the size and weight of a harness assembly.
We can work as an integral member of your team providing technical advice and prototyping on site, carrying out the full car electrical harness design or we can work as a sub-contractor and purely ‘build to print’. Our manufacturing staff are all trained and work to standards in excess of IPC-WHMA-620 Class 3 which ensures that our assemblies are built to a consistently high standard and are 100% visually inspected and tested using CIRRIS equipment.
Our assemblies are designed to your specification and are delivered in time, at the right cost and to the required quality standards.
Where weight, space and reliability are required, Tekdata can offer the right solution for every application.
- On-car System 25 ‘standard’ harness systems for F1, WRC, LMP, GT
- On-car ‘Flat’ harness systems for lightweight or KERS style assemblies
- Off-car (Pit Equipment) wiring enclosures / test boxes
- High levels of signal separation giving a reduction in crosstalk have been achieved by spacing groups of signals in a flat woven ribbon format and terminated to IDC (Insulation displacement connectors)
- Test box wiring to provide specialist low volume wiring solutions
- Full harness build capability within tight time constraints
- Flat format ribbon cable enables cable form to fit within and alongside chassis members in both an electrical and mechanical repeatable format
- Automotive PVC wire using OEM connectors and conduit