Tekdata has been at the forefront of interconnect technologies for over 40 years, providing a wide range of standard and specialized wiring solutions to the changing markets.
Our technology has been an invaluable component of numerous applications, such as autosport cable assemblies, avionics guidance systems and smart weaponary to name just a few. Tekdata's expertise has benefitted clients in many industry sectors including:
In addition to these market sectors, Tekdata also provides cable assembly solutions for the following applications:
- Motorbike comms plug in connector system to meet IP ‘splash proof’ rating.
- High precision Test Equipment moulded cable assemblies.
- Vibration equipment intercabling.
- Retail Systems- computer cable assemblies.
- Power Conversion equipment cable harnessing and hand controller.
- ‘Dumper’ truck cable harnessing.
- Electric Vehicle battery power monitoring system.
- Transceiver cable harnessing.
- Brick manufacturing: Kiln catenary high temperature cabling.
- Syringe metering re-useable cable assembly suitable for autoclaving.
- Patient monitoring electrodes with low loss coax.
- High voltage special connectors featuring power ‘make’ before ‘signal’ make.
- Underwater system. CRT with mounting 'ears'.
- Rail Market. Connector moulding 'remodelled' to replace obsolete original.
- Nuclear control needs T interconnection to facilitate system upgrade.
- Supply and assembly of display equipment for marine projects.